How to Clean your Toys
Toys can be cleaned using toy cleaner or with warm soap and water. Refrain from submerging toys under water when cleaning.
Protect your rechargeable toys by doing the following:
- Keep in a safe place either in a box or a velvet bag.
- Refrain from exposure against other metals for charger and toy.
- Hold power button to power on.
- Do not keep charger attached to toy during or after usage unless charging.
- Do not overcharge. Toys should be charged for no more than 60 minutes at a time. We recommend charging for one hour at a time.
Battery Operated Toys
To reserve your toy and batteries, remove batteries after each usage. Batteries still drain while toys are not in use.
Other Useful Information
When new to exploring with toys, wear and use in short time increments. Do not leave a toy in your vagina for longer than 15 minutes for first time use.
When your toys began to wear and tear, toss them. The quality of toy and care has a lot to do with the lifespan.
When your toys began to overheat, chip, tear it is time to toss.
WHAT DO I DO WHEN MY PRODUCT STOPS WORKING?
Check the battery polarity. Most times, if the polarity is reversed, the product will either not work or will vibrate very weakly and will only vibrate with 1 speed. Alkaline batteries are highly recommended for maximum performance. Be sure contacts are not wet and/or corroded or loose. Be sure battery cap is closed tightly.
WHAT'S THAT LITTLE PLASTIC SLEEVE INSIDE MY TOY?
Products come with a clear plastic sheet inside the battery compartment called an insulating sleeve. DO NOT REMOVE! Removing this insulating sleeve short circuits your product and voids warranty.